5 reasons to set sail to Sardinia
- Cata Coticcio nicknamed Tahiti Bay
- Alghero the relaxing spot
- Cala Goloritzé, the most amazing cove
- Cagliari, the sailing hub
- Costa Esmeralda, Sardinia’s gem
Sardegna, second biggest island located in the mediterranean sea is well-known for its stunning scenery, its amazing cuisine and fancy residents. One thing for sure is that Sargegna is a huge playground for boat-lovers and cruiser from all skills – either a day on the water or an entire week to sail.